Governor DeWine has mandated that all employers create a safe work environment for all employees. TLC Bug Bombers plans to comply fully with all federal, state and local requirements to ensure a safe work environment for our staff. As a result we have implemented some additional safety protocols to promote a safe work environment. DISCLAIMER: TLC Bug Bombers does guarantee your bed bug treatment however; TLC Bug Bombers does not guarantee that any additional measure that our company takes will kill or eliminate anything other than bed bugs.
Additional Methods TLC Bug Bombers will be implementing:
- TLC Bug Bombers' technicians will have their temperatures taken prior to reporting to your location for treatment.
- TLC Bug Bombers' technicians will ensure that they always use face coverings and gloves while in contact with customers.
- TLC Bug Bombers technicians will refrain from small talk or extra conversation to minimize contact. If you have additional questions, your technician will provide you with personal contact information.
- TLC Bug Bombers Technicians will ensure that all equipment and vehicles are thoroughly cleaned in-between each treatment.
- TLC Bug Bombers will be completing contactless payments over the phone or by email invoicing (treatment may be paid the night prior or the day of treatment but must be paid prior to service). Please identify which option you plan to use the night before treatment when you receive a confirmation call for your treatment the following day.
- Additional methods may be taken if TLC Bug Bombers deems necessary for the purpose of creating a safe work environment for our technicians or staff.
Please call 614-604-9992 right away if any of these measures are not taken or followed!